Thursday, June 26

Departure

Soo, it took me about all day yesterday to pack my things. Mother and I were up until about 2am trying to get everything i own in a suitcase. It was the hardest thing I think I have ever done. Deciding what to take and what not to take was tough, i had to leave behind some of my favorite things, especially lots of clothes. We got up at about 5:45 this morning, stopped and had breakfast at Bob Evans, and then headed to IKEA for some shopping. We didn't buy anything however, we came up with some great ideas for what we want to do to the house!!! When I get back, we are going to stop by and pick up some things! We got to the airport at 11. I ended up checking two bags, my one on wheels and then my carry on, I'm just taking my laptop on the plane. It weighed in at 51.5 so we had to move some things around. Sooo, as of now I am all checked in and getting ready to head through the security checkpoint for my flight to Newark in seat 1A!!!! :) The next one is 43L so i'll enjoy this one while i can! :) I'll post again when i've made it somewhere, hopefully Athens!! :)

2 comments:

Julie LaChance / Julie Sugarplum said...

woo hoo! Great first post. Can't wait to hear about your first impressions of Athens and I'm sure you'll have some kind of interesting story about your plane ride.

Anonymous said...

You should be in Athens! We have found some alternatives for calling you, and hopefully, you are out searching for a Greece trac phone. That should be an adventure!