Wednesday, October 28

Looong days and longer nights...

It’s currently 3 in the morning and I am just now getting home from a bar. It’s been a long day to say the least. Last night I ended up going out with everyone to the Mojito Club. They were having a Halloween party and Alex got her face painted like a skeleton. I also had the most disgusting mojito of my life at this place. The bartender put bitters in my mojito and it tasted so gross that I could barely drink it. Why she did this, I’m not really sure, maybe that’s the way they make mojitos?? I didn’t stay long and left early around 1:30 to come back home. I was tired.

This morning I was a little disorganized and I kept forgetting things. I was supposed to take my laptop to class today and I had forgotten to charge it up last night. So, I took the charger to school with me today but there wasn’t anywhere for me to plug my computer in so it was useless. There was one outlet in the entire classroom and I couldn’t use it. It was frustrating. We didn’t really have class today. We had to go to class and work in our groups but we didn’t really accomplish anything and after class I met with my other group to go to our streets to do research. We had a cheap lunch at a nice café and did some exploring. I didn’t make it home until about 6 and I was exhausted so I took a quick nap around 7 and when I woke up around 8:30 I went to the Vodafone store to put more credits on my phone and then I went to the grocery store to pick up dinner. My roommate Sam and I have a deal that one of us buys whatever we need for dinner and he does the cooking. Lol It works out pretty well. I had Salmon with sautéed spinach and rice. It was really good. After dinner we went over and meet some of our classmates at the Black Sheep and from there we went to a club that was playing 80’s 90’s, and Pop/Rock music. I wasn’t really planning on going out so I didn’t stay long but it was a fun place and I wouldn’t mind going back.

Tomorrow I have school pretty early and then as far as the rest of the day goes I really need to get some stuff accomplished like homework, group projects, and packing for Rome!!

Buenos Noches, Hasta Mannna

2 comments:

Julie Stevens said...

get some sleep already! You're fabulous! So proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Geez you're going out a lot aren't you???? how do you do anything productive Leandra???